Ultimate drying oven which can run on gas, electricity or both. High energy efficiency and thermal stability
When it comes down to dryers to complement the screen printing line, ROQ offers the ROQ SAHARA. This extremely developed and sophisticated platform has been refined over the last 30 years with the collaboration of many specialists and customers around the world. Today its versatility is absolute. The ROQ SAHARA was thought to be adapted to every screen printing shop and to complement any screen printing machines no matter the environmental conditions or the type of power available. The ROQ SAHARA can be run with electricity or with gas or even with both allowing the dryer to switch from electricity to gas and from gas to electricity with a just a push of a button.
The maximum temperature is 200ºC. Heat exchanger prevents the yellowing of the fabrics from the burning of the gas. At the moment ROQ offer the ROQ SAHARA in 26 different versions. This doesn’t mean ROQ can’t tailor one for you!
The dryer can be configured in any way you need to suit your need. The ROQ SAHARA in-feed and out-feed length, the width and length of the dryer, the width and length of the belt(s) everything can be configured to suit the business. It can also be configured to have one or two belts that can run on the same direction or in opposite directions. Many customisation options available.
- Improved energy efficiency and thermal stability through its reinforced insulation
- Standby Mode that allows you to keep your dryer’s temperature during breaks at a reduced cost, further improving its energy efficiency
- Increased chamber entry height of 140 mm (5,5’)
- Improved noise reduction
- Axial flow fan for a constant hot-air circulation
- Air purification filter for the burner
- Antistatic and resistant mesh conveyor high tensile strength PTFE coated belt
- Faster and easier maintenance due to an improved filter access
- Updated user-friendly software with a brand-new recipe saving system to manage exposure time and overall temperature
- Digital temperature display
- Internal exhaustion header system per module
- Contact temperature control
- Min temp 90°C – Max temp 200°C
- Option of 2 conveyors with independent speed and direction (optional)
- Different length’s entry/exit openings (optional)
- ROQ SAHARA powered by gas with heat exchanger system (optional)
- ROQ SAHARA powered by gas, Electricity, or Both (optional)