Automatic packing machine for different types of garment
How does it work?
Garments enter folded and a bag is formed using 2 rolls of plastic. The bag is created through a flawless welding system. The rolls of plastic enter from the top & bottom of the machine, the garment is sandwiched and a heated press is used to seal the edges. Automated system collects the plastic waste, allowing for unlimited bagging length. It can create a flap bag or weld directly.
- Designed to pack batches of different garments (t-shirts, sweatshirts, towels, shirts etc) at the same time
- The packaging length is unlimited
- The package is sealed through a plastic welding system
- Insert into ROQ’s automatic packaging line
- Maximum processing speed of 1200 pieces per hour. When paired with ROQ Fold, average of 700 pieces per hour
ROQ Pack features at 1:05 in the following video