ROQ OVAL EVOLUTION
The ultimate ROQ powerhouse, renowned for performance and versatility
The Oval Evolution is the flagship press in the ROQ line of automatic screen printing machines. It has impeccable performance at every level. The Oval Evolution is a model that allows for larger printing areas. It presents a reduced maintenance due to its robustness and reliability; a direct result of the innovative engineering and quality materials used to build it.
The Oval Evolution can be configured to meet all the unique demands from your customer base and will allow you to achieve your own personal level of excellence.
With the independent print head lift you can setup the other modules in the positions that you need. Either it be a flash or the ROQflock, the ROQfoil or any other module that will add value to the print. So this allows the printer to do from the most complex job to the simplest job with ease.
The Oval Evolution allows for largest of printing areas. With sizes varying from 500mm x 700mm up to a maximum of 1100 mm x 1600mm.
This model also allows for double indexing & has independent elevation making it the most versatile oval screen printing machine in the market. This feature gives the printer the freedom to set up the job or jobs in the most efficient way.
It is not unusual to find owners of ROQ Oval Evolution running 2, 3 or even 4 jobs at the same time. With the independent print head lift you can setup the other modules in the positions that you need.
- Aluminum honeycomb pallets.
- Squeegees with electric movement.
- Independent control panel on all print heads.
- Choice of pneumatic screen holder: ”U” clamp or pin system.
- Print head central elevation.
- AC servo-motor rotation system.
- Print heads with high-lift position for quick and easy screen cleaning.
- Central control panel with Polychromatic LCD touch screen (15”).
- Micro registration screen system with vernier scale.
- Individual controls for managing print and flood speed, height, angle of the squeegees and stroke length.
- Placement of the Flash Cure units under the print head.