Compact movable automatic press, ideal for small prints
The ROQ Nano is a solo configuration automatic press, with a maximum printing area of 200mm x 200mm.
Print up to 4 colours on smaller areas, such as t-shirts, sleeves or tags. Ideal for smaller workshops or to be used along side a larger machine.
Impressive output at 1200 pieces per hour with specially designed flash units that are already embedded in the machine itself. It’s designed to be small but still keep all the qualities of the ROQ screen printing machines; quality, durability, precision and reliability.
The base of the press is 800mm wide, designed to fit through standard size doors. It can be moved without the need to level, lending the machine a unique set of uses and purposes.
As all the other ROQ screen printing machines it presents a central control panel with polychromatic LCD touch screen, micro registration screen system with Vernier scale and individual controls for managing the print and flood speed, height and angle of the squeegees and the stroke length.
- Aluminum honeycomb pallets
- Squeegees with pneumatic movement
- Independent control panel on all print heads.
- Choice of pneumatic screen holder: ”U” clamp or pin system
- Print head central elevation
- Frequency drive rotation system for a quick and smooth index
- Print heads with high-lift position for quick and easy screen cleaning
- Central control panel with polychromatic LCD touch screen
- Micro registration screen system with vernier scale
- Individual controls for managing print and flood speed, height and angle of the squeegees and stroke length
|No. colours (max)
|No. flash units (max)
|max drying area
|200 x 200mm
|max production pieces/hr