Combination of screen printing and digital printing.
The ROQ Hybrid requires a screen printing machine to operate. All colour is printed digital, offering a wide colour gamut and higher resolution that cannot be reached with screen print. By combining screen and digital, special effects such as flock, foil, glitter, crackle & high density etc can be achieved.
The ROQ Hybrid comes in 4 different configurations, either 8 print heads that uses CMYK colours, or 12 print heads with CMYK + 2 colours. This enhances the available colour gamut that can be offered to the customer.
The Hybrid uses Fujifilm Dimatix print heads, which are able to repair the nozzles. This feature allows for a greater lifespan of the print heads.
The ROQ Hybrid comes in two print area sizes: 500 x 700mm or 750 x 900mmm, giving businesses choice on depending on what machine they have.
The Hybrid adapts to the type of textile being printing; the Z axis can be adjusted (up to 20mm) to suit the height of the textile printing. To partner with the digital range, ROQ have a specialist line of digital inks and products as well ROQ Studio, a RIP software powered by Neostampa.
• Max. Productivity 320 pieces/hour (depending on print size and number of passes)
• Perfect synchronization with an automatic screen printing machine;
• Intuitive to use
• Industrial printheads with piezoelectric technology and built-in ink recirculation
• CMYK or CMYKGR
• Maximum resolution 635X2400 DPI
• XL print area
• Z Axis movement range: 20 mm
• Z-axis adjustable to the height of the fabric to be printed
• Uses water based pigmented ink with Eco Passport certification
• Tailored RIP software – ROQ Studio powered by Neostampa