Single pallet direct to garment digital printer
The ROQ GO is a 100% digital direct to garment printer, incorporating the latest technological innovations in the digital world. With the support of a pre-treatment machine (ROQ READY), businesses are able to create high quality pieces that with excellent was durability. Perfect for small productions or e-commerce businesses.
With a maximum print size 500×700 mm, the ROQ GO is equipped with a user friendly software and is able to produce up to 60 pieces (white garments), or 35 pieces (dark garments).
Pair with the ROQ READY pre-treatment machine for a fully automated, efficient workflow.
• Up to 60 pieces per hour (White fabric)
• Up to 35 pieces per hour (Dark Fabric)
– The maximum print area of 500x700mm (20″x28″) suitable for both the fashion market and web to print industry
• Professional RIP (ROQSTUDIO powered by NEOSTAMPA)
• Compact machine
• Consistent print quality over larger quantities
• Excellent wash resistance
• The quality of the world renown Dupont inks, namely whose white is a market benchmark
• The sustainability of water-based inks and their lower average consumption per print
• Industry-proven Fujifilm Strafire printheads with recirculation, which minimizes maintenance and extends service life. The printheads can be repaired!
• Efficient and stable ink circuit with recirculation with 2-stage filtration and degassing to remove microbubbles
• Capping Station with individual caps per printhead to make it more efficient to recover deflected or blocked nozzles during the night or weekend
• Designed and built to ensure micron-scale precision
• Built in flash cure unit