Who we are
i-SUB Limited operates as a B2B company and is a company registered in England, Registration No.4265462, with registered address at i-SUB Ltd, 23 Telford Way, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8UN, and email address at email@example.com.
Maintaining your security data is an essential priority for i-SUB, its brand and trusted partners and we are 100% committed to respecting your privacy rights and protecting your personal information. We will handle your data lawfully and are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use your personal data.
- Why we collect personal data
- What personal data we collect
- How we use your data
- How we ensure that your privacy and personal data is maintained
- Your legal rights relating to your personal data
Why we collect personal data
i-Sub lawfully collect your personal data according to the below:
- Contract: The processing of personal data is necessary for us to fulfil our contractual obligations with you (i.e. when you purchase a product from us) or because you have asked us to do something before entering into a contract (i.e. you have asked us to send a quote).
- Consent: Clear consent has been given for us to process your personal data for a specific purpose (i.e. you have given clear consent for us to include your personal data to send promotional and marketing communications)
We will always rely on formal consent being given as the basis for processing personal data for any promotion and marketing through whatever media we use.
Customers have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent has been given for a specific purpose, we will cease to process data after consent it withdrawn.
- Legal Obligation. We need to process personal data to enable us to comply with UK law and regulatory requirements.
- Legitimate Interest We need to process personal data to enable us to meet our commercially legitimate interests, i.e.:
- Supplying services and goods to our customers
- Advertising products and services
- Understanding our customers commercial behaviours, activity, preferences and requirements
- Improving existing and developing new products and services
- Preventing investigating and detecting crime and fraud, including working with law enforcement agencies
- Protecting customers by taking appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed criminal acts or are in breach of legal obligations to i-SUB limited
- Handling any customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes
- IMPORTANT: if you do not wish to provide your personal data, we will be unale to provide you with the products and services that be of interest to you.
What data do we collect?
We collect data which is relevant to the above that apply to us, i-Sub and its brand may collect the following information:
- Your name, age/date of birth and gender
- Contact details: postal address, including billing and delivery address, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and email address
- Purchases and orders you have made
- Your online browsing activities on i-SUB websites that may go on
- Your online accounts password(s)
- When you make and order or purchase with us your payment card details
- Your elected communication and marketing preferences
- Your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- Your location
- Your correspondence and communications with us
- Other publicly available personal data including any which you have share via a public platform (such as Facebook, or Twitter)
Our websites are not intended for children and we not knowingly collect data relating to children nor do we collect any sensitive personal data of our customers.
The above list is not exhaustive and in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, i.e. when you set up and online account in our website or send an email to our team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, i.e. your browsing or shopping activity. We may also collect data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
We also receive personal data from our trusted partners who support us in providing services to our customers for marketing and financing/leasing arrangements.
How we use your data
Relevant to the legal bases detailed in this Policy that apply to us, i-SUB Ltd, its brands and our trusted partners acting on our behalf use your personal data to:
- Provide goods and services to you
- Make a tailored website available to you
- Verify your identity
- Manage any registered account(s( you hold with us
- Deal with crime and fraud prevention, detection and any related purposes
- Contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think you are interested in, based on your elected consent (see below)
- Better understand your needs through market research purposes
- Manage out customer services interaction with you
- Disclose information, where we have a legal obligation or duty to do so
Promotional Communications, Marketing and Advertising
i-Sub Ltd use your personal data for electronic marketing and direct mail purposes only with your consent. We aim to update you with such information that is considered to be of interest and relevant to you as an individual.
Our is to update you with information that is considered to be of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
You have the right to opt out of receiving such communications at any time, using any of the following methods:
- Changing your marketing preferences on your online accounts
- Making use of the “unsubscribe” link on emais
- Contacting us as detailed in the contact session of this Policy
If you visit our website, you may receive personalised advertisements when browsing other websites. Any advertisements you see will relate to products you have viewed when browsing our website on your PC or other devices.
These advertisements are provided by i-Sub ltd via market leading specialist providers using 2cookies2 places on your computer or other devices. You can remove or disable cookies at any time – please see below information
Sharing of personal data
So that we can make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our trusted service partners. For example these could include, logistics, IT, finance, and marketing support providers.
i-Sub ltd only allow service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they are registered with the Information Commissioners Office and that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on our service providers relating to data protection and security, which means that they can only use your data to provide a services to i-Sub ltd and to you.
Our trusted partners are:
Finance: We share no affiliation with any one provider, & receive no commission for referral or otherwise (guaranteed)
RCS Logistics (Palletforce) Company Registration Number: 4088035 Contact: 01283539892 Address: Callister Way, Centrum West, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, UK, DE14 2SY
TNT Express (FEDEX) Company Registration Number: 01541168 Contact: 0800100600 Address: Fedex UK Limited, Express House, Holly Lane, Atherstone, CV9 2RY
Other third parties
Aside from our trusted service partners, i-Sub ltd will not disclose your personal data to third parties, except as set out below. We will not sell or rent our customer data to any other organisations for marketing purposes. We may share your data with:
- Government bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where there is a requirement to do so
- To comply with our legal obligations
- To exercise our legal rights
- For the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders
- For the protection of our employees and customers
All our trusted service partners are located withing the European Economic Area (EEA) and we do not share any personal data outside the EEA.
Automated decision making in the processing of personal data
i-Sub ltd and trusted partners do not use operations that involve automated decision making.
How long is your data kept for?
We do not retain your data for longer than is necessary for the purpose set out in this policy. Different retention periods will apply for different types of data. However, the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years, unless you elect to use your right to erase personal data. We maybe compelled to retain some data to comply with legislative compliance.
How we protect your data
i-Sub ltd are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. Our security measures include:
- Encryption of data
- Regulare cyber security and risk analysis assessment of all services
- Providers who may handle your personal data
- Regular risk analysis planning to ensure that we are ready to respond to cyber security attacks and data security breach incidents
- Regular systems penetration testing
- Security controls that protect entire i-sub infrastructures from external attack and unauthorised access
- Appropriate policies setting out our data protection approach and staff training
How you can protect your data
i-Sub ltd will not ask you to confirm any bank account or credit card details via email or text. If you receive and email or text claiming to be from i-Sub ltd asking you o do so, please ignore it and do not respond to it.
If you are ever using a computer in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session.
In addition, we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety both in relation to i-Sub ltd and more generally:
- Keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address or other personal data that is easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password. You can do this by accessing your account, clicking ‘your account’ and change password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our website are designed by:
- By or on behalf of I-Sub ltd and are necessary to enable you to make purchases on our website
- Third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes
- Third parties who broadcast online advertisement on behalf of charterhouse and its brands
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
- Technical purposes to ensure the effective operation of our websites
- Enable the collection of information about your browsing and shopping patterns
- To meet contractual obligations
Can cookies be disabled?
Yes, however please be aware if you do disable cookies in your browser, you wont be able to place online orders and the website may not function fully.
Right to be informed
Right of access
You have the right to obtain:
- Confirmation that your personal data is being processed
- Access to that personal data. This is provided free of charge and must be supplied to you within 1 month of receipt of your request
Right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we hold about you.
Right to erasure
You have the right to have your personal data erased and to prevent processing in a range of specifies circumstances. This can only normally be refused based on public interest requirements and where we have to ensure compliance with legal and auditory regulations.
We would not be able to erase personal data whilst we are still providing our services to you. This can only be done once you cancel the service or once the service is completed.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to block or suppress processing of your personal data. When such processing is blocked or restricted, personal data can still be stored but not processed.
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information in a legible and compatible format that is suitable for you to use for your own purposes.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the collection and use of your personal information at any time, for example:
- Processing based on legitimate interests
- Direct marketing
- Processing for purposes of statistics
Right related to automated decision making and profiling
This right safeguards you against the risk of a potentially damaging automated decision being taken without human intervention. I-Sub ltd and trusted partners do not have operations that involve automated decision making.
Right to complain
You have the right to complain to us directly by contacting us using the information in the contact section
You have the right to complain directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), which is the regulatory authority that deals with personal data and who makes sure that personal data in a lawful way by public sector bodies, commercial businesses and organisations that process personal data.
You can register a complaint with the ICO by using the link below:
https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or calling the ICO on 0303 123 1113.
If you have any questions about how Charterhouse, its brands and its trusted partners use your personal data that is not provided in this Policy, or if you want to exercise any of your rights, please contact us using any of the following methods:
Telephone: 01536 415511