Epson SureColor SC-F9400H
The SC-F9400H offers businesses the option of printing with two genuine fluorescent ink solutions (yellow and pink) which can be used to create a wide range of bright, vivid colours for the production of sportswear, workwear and fashion items. The SC-F9400 series is an evolution of trusted Epson print technology and provides enhanced quality while sustaining productivity and reliability.
- Genuine fluorescent ink solution: Yellow and pink fluorescent inks
- UltraChrome DS inks: For bright, colourful, durable and accurate prints
- Faster printing: Print speeds of up to 108.6m²/h
- The complete solution: Epson printer, inks, paper and software designed to work in harmony
- Improved reliability: Minimise head strike and cockling to maximise uptime
Businesses benefit from a low total cost of ownership (TCO), combined with an easy to access maintenance area, improving efficiency and helping to reduce printer downtime.
Complete with Epson Edge Print RIP Software; the software provides all the functionality of a basic to mid-level RIP application without the complexity or cost. Designed to be quick to learn and easy to use. Edge Print provides a simple and effective tool for production imaging in environments which do not require advanced workflow management. Offer a great level of service whilst making your life simpler, and saving valuable production time.
EDGE PRINT KEY FEATURES
- Calculate the cost of each print Work in harmony with the LFP Accounting tool to help you calculate the cost of
each print, based on ink and paper consumption
- Simplify Production Link with up to ten printers quickly, and be up and running as soon as the Epson Print Edge software is installed.
- Provide consistent, high quality outputs Make the most of your Epson printers wide colour gamut. When used in combination with media profiles, you’ll get superb results every time.
- Simple & easy to use No specialist knowledge required, easy to learn & bring designs to life
- Colour Library Printing Can be easily installed into Adobe’s Creative Suite applications, so you can push your creativity to the limit using the wide colour gamut.
The SC-F9400H updated settings deliver lower tension and accurate registration, which improves take-up, achieves a low total cost of ownership (TCO) and reduces costs considerably by using lower paper weights.
For ambitious businesses that are looking to expand their current offering into additional markets, genuine fluorescent yellow and pink inks have been added alongside the CMYK range, to help you stand out from the crowd. Create eye-catching sportswear, a wider variety of fashion apparel, and truly engaging soft signage.
Maintaining a high output, even when printing intense colours, the SC-F9400H has been built with your efficiency in mind. Higher capacity ink pouches designed to keep you running for longer & minimise downtime.
The SC-F9400H offers a complete solution, including hardware, software, printhead, ink, and warranty.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Waste ink bottle
User manual (CD)
|2 PrecisionCore™ TFP printheads
|1.62 M /64-inch
|Number of Colours
|Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, High Density Black, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Yellow
|720 x 1440 dpi
|Print Margins Roll Media Mode 1
|5 mm (right), 5 mm (left)
|Compatible Substrate Thickness
|Up to 1 mm
|Compatible Paper Thickness
|0.4 mm – 1 mm
|Compatible Paper Weight
|40g/m² or heavier
|2,620 x 934 x 1,332 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
|1 Year Epson Warranty included
|Epson Edge Print included