Epson SureColor SC-F9400
Introducing the Epson SureColor SC-F9400; a 64-inch dye sublimation printer developed primarily for fast, high-volume printing. The SC-F9400 series is an evolution of trusted Epson print technology and provides enhanced quality while sustaining productivity and reliability.
- 1.62m Print Width
- UltraChrome DS inks Specifically designed by Epson for bright, colourful, durable and accurate prints
- Improved reliability Minimise head strike and cockling to maximise run time
- 2 PrecisionCore™ TFP print heads
Businesses benefit from a low total cost of ownership (TCO), combined with an easy to access maintenance area, improving efficiency and helping to reduce printer downtime.
Complete with Epson Edge Print RIP Software; the software provides all the functionality of a basic to mid-level RIP application without the complexity or cost. Designed to be quick to learn and easy to use. Edge Print provides a simple and effective tool for production imaging in environments which do not require advanced workflow management. Offer a great level of service whilst making your life simpler, and saving valuable production time.
EDGE PRINT KEY FEATURES
- Calculate the cost of each print Work in harmony with the LFP Accounting tool to help you calculate the cost of
each print, based on ink and paper consumption
- Simplify Production Link with up to ten printers quickly, and be up and running as soon as the Epson Print Edge software is installed.
- Provide consistent, high quality outputs Make the most of your Epson printers wide colour gamut. When used in combination with media profiles, you’ll get superb results every time.
- Simple & easy to use No specialist knowledge required, easy to learn & bring designs to life
- Colour Library Printing Can be easily installed into Adobe’s Creative Suite applications, so you can push your creativity to the limit using the wide colour gamut.
The SC-F9400 updated settings deliver lower tension and accurate registration, which improves take-up, achieves a low total cost of ownership (TCO) and reduces costs considerably by using lower paper weights.
Maintaining a high output, even when printing intense colours, the SC-F9400 has been built with your efficiency in mind. Higher capacity ink pouches designed to keep you running for longer & minimise downtime.
The SC-F9400 offers a complete solution, including hardware, software, printhead, ink, and warranty.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Waste ink bottle
User manual (CD)
|2 PrecisionCore™ TFP printheads
|1.62 M /64-inch
|Number of Colours
|Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, High Density Black
|720 x 1440 dpi
|Print Margins Roll Media Mode 1
|5 mm (right), 5 mm (left)
|Compatible Substrate Thickness
|Up to 1 mm
|Compatible Paper Thickness
|0.4 mm – 1 mm
|Compatible Paper Weight
|40g/m² or heavier
|2,620 x 934 x 1,332 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
|1 Year Epson Warranty included
|Epson Edge Print included