Epson Surecolor SC-F100 (A4)
Availability: In stock
The SC-F100 is Epson’s first A4 dye sublimation printer. With a small A4 footprint, it is ideal for start up or small businesses producing promotional items such as mugs, phone covers, keyrings and more. It also allows textile producers to create bespoke products such as small bags, aprons, t-shirt & cushions.
Epson’s technologies are simple to use and highly intuitive. The compact SCF100 features a tilting 2.4-inch screen, Wi-Fi connectivity and front-feeding, easy to change paper functionality (150 sheets).
- Refillable ink solution 140ml ink bottles
- Compact design With the footprint of an A4 desktop printer
- Connectivity Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet, USB 2.0 connectivity
- End-to-end printing solution Inks, driver and paper, all designed to work in harmony
- High-quality output PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead for consistency and quality
- Ease of use Front feeding, easy to change paper, no specialist knowledge to set up, operate or maintain
The SC-F100 offers fast turnaround times and a low total cost of ownership (TCO) to small businesses. The 140ml ink bottles provide a lower cost alternative to cartridge-based inks and enable businesses to keep running for longer, thereby reducing any downtime.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
|1 PrecisionCore™ TFP printhead
|Number of Colours
|Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, Black
|600 x 1200 dpi
|375 x 347 x 187 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
|1 year (6000 sheets)