- Perfect synchronization with automatic screen printing machines.
- Comes in various configurations - CMYK or CMYK + 2 colours.
- Maximum resolution of 600 x 1200 DPI.
- Two options for the size of the print area that is required.
- Uses ROQ’s own pigmented ink – ROQ Micropigment.
- Tailored RIP software – ROQ Studio powered by Neostampa.
The ROQ Hybrid comes in 4 different configurations either with 8 print heads that uses CMYK colours or CMYK + 2 Colours when the 12 print head configuration is chosen. This then enhances the available colour gamut that can be offered to the customer. One of the main benefits that ROQ decided to use the Fujifilm Dimatix for print heads in the HYBIRD is that it is possible to repair the nozzles. This great feature allows for a greater lifespan of the print heads. The ROQ HYBRID comes in two different print area sizes of 500 x 700mm or 750 x 900mmm, this gives the customer more choice depending what machine they have. As the HYBRID adapts to the type of textile you are printing on, the Z axis can be adjusted (up to 20mm) to suit the height of the textile you are printing on. To partner with the ROQ Hybrid, ROQ also has a new line of digital inks and products as well the ROQ Studio a RIP software powered by Neostampa.