Mimaki delivers on making high-end digital textile printing features available to a much broader market with the TS55-1800.
Textile professionals can effortlessly scale their operation with an affordable heat sublimation printer that meets the high quality and fast turnaround times demanded in the dynamic textile and apparel industry.
- Possible to print on high resolution (480 x 600DPI) with a higher ink density using one-pass printing at 140 m2/h
- Continuous operation with Mimaki’s Nozzle Check Unit and the Nozzle Recovery System
- Upgraded with the newest TxLink4. This dedicated textile RIP software features new functionalities and improvements on usability
- With the Optional Mini Jumbo Roll it reaches a level of productivity at market disruptive pricing
- Available in very competitive 2L packs or low cost 10L tanks, the new Sb610 ink sets allow you to grow your business profitability
- RGB and CMYK color replacement on raster and vector data, as well as the ability to produce different color patterns. Moreover, various color replacement functions can represent desired colors.
TxLink3 Standard or RasterLink6 is bundled according to user's request.