Epson has announced the new SC-F500, 24-inch, dye-sublimation printer, developed to help promotional houses, photo labs, clothing producers and copy shops increase customer choice through flexible, high-quality printing.
Whether producing printed phone covers, mugs, mouse mats, t-shirts or cushions, the SC-F500 offers fast turnaround times, reliability and a low total cost of ownership (TCO) to small businesses, and it requires no specialist knowledge to set up, operate or maintain.
- Refillable ink solution (140ml bottles can be used even when printing)
- Wi-Fi connectivity (an Epson first in the dye sublimation range)
- Media auto-switch (switch between cut sheets and roll media with ease)
- Epson’s LFP Accounting Tool (to accurately calculate print costs)
- Head guard (for dust prevention)
- 4.3-inch touchscreen (for ease of use)