How every serial measurement project pays (automatically)
Anthroscan is currently the best system for the planning, execution and evaluation of your serial measurements and studies. This internationally approved system comprises 3D body scanners, mobile data acquisition and software for centralized evaluation and statistical analysis. Thousands of records can be automatically processed in a short time.
SizeSPAIN: How can we reduce the effort involved in serial measurement projects – and retain the quality?
Within a five-month period, more than 10,000 women of all age groups were measured by six Human Solutions bodyscanner systems in 59 locations throughout Spain. The data was immediately available in digital form and the first results were available for the 3D measurement software Anthroscan only a month after the measurement phase was completed. Now it’s the turn of the Spanish men. By the way: around 12,000 men, women and children were also measured in Germany in the same way.
Anthroscan in the development process
With Anthroscan, you can take correct measurements at any time, because your customer ― or your pool of test persons ― is always available in digital form. This means you can quickly check whether or not the measurement data is really right for your design ― and also acquire a completely new combination of measurements for your target group and immediately process them further in CAD.
You can expect
perfect size & fit data, economic organization
- an analysis of body dimensions at the scan - no test person needed
- flexible, individualized evaluation options
- automated measurement based on anatomical reference points
- the management and processing of several postures
- predefined measuring schemata (e.g. ISO 7250, ISO 8559, ISO 15535, ISO 20685, EN 13402)
- a proven system for serial measurement programs in Germany, France, Sweden and Switzerland
- an accurate, completely comparable survey following the same pattern for all subjects
Comparable, precise surveys
- Freely-definable body measuring rules: measurement posture marker positions, dimension rules
- 130 standardized body dimensions (ISO 7250 and ISO 8559)
- Automatic detection of anatomical reference points
- Simultaneous management and evaluation of several postures in a body dimensions list
- Determination of statistical data clusters, (e.g. average value, standard deviation)
- Automated and interactive measurements can be freely combined
- On-going documentation in the background
- All scan and background data available online via a central database
- Data export as raw data format and csv format
- Interfaces with statistical analysis tools like SAS, SPSS, Excel
- Export of 3D scans in standard exchangeable formats, like e. g. OBJ and STL