C03RP – Pigment Ink Transfer Calender
Special calender for the transfer of pigment inks onto natural fibres.
New to 2023, Coldenhove have released a special digital transfer paper for printing pigment inks onto a wide range of natural fibre textiles, called TEXCOL.
Monti Antonio have launched the C03RP, a new and innovative calender designed specifically for this application. The process is a physical transfer as oppose to normal sublimation, however with additional options, the machine has the flexibility to also be used for dye sublimation onto synthetic fibres. A revolution in the market with simple technology but impressive results.
- No need pre-treat the fabric to be able to receive the pigment inks. Pre-coating is already applied to the transfer paper.
- Ease of use simple process
- Physical transfer as oppose to dye sublimation
- Reduce costs & carbon footprint Reduced ink costs, no pre/post treatment required
- Special properties To retain colour fastness when exposed to light and resist crocking
- Durability Especially recommended for applications on sturdier textiles including home furnishings
- Monti Antonio SPA exclusive heating system Heated by element in vacuum sealed oil bath, in complete absence of air & pressure
- Flexibility Can be used for normal sublimation (with options) & ink reactivation
- Independent motors with an electronic synchronisation system
- NOMEX felt Pneumatic tension adjustment system and automatic felt-centering device, incorporated felt protection system
- Meter-counter Predetermine length of production runs, built in alarm
- Front touch-screen For production data access and programming, control temperature & other general management
|Heated cylinder diameter
|Installed electric power